THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM. ESTIMATED SHIP DATE IS Q1 2023.
This preorder item has an intended release date of Q1, 2023. We want to manage expectations due to component supply chain issues, production delays or other unpredictable issues that may arise.
Please note this item will ship separately from any other items ordered at the same time, including other preorder items. Shipping charges will be calculated separately for this item.
Coming soon. Join our email list to get notified when available!
- Plays the original 1983 Space Ace LaserDisc arcade game running on Daphne emulator
- Space Ace field conversion replacement control panel featuring illuminated skill level select buttons
- Space Ace conversion edition cabinet art reproduction on quality 3M vinyl overlays
- Cinematronics raised letter metal coin door with storage compartment
- Fully functional digital scoreboard displaying players’ scores, lives and credits
- Traditional 4:3 Aspect Ratio on a gorgeous 4.2-inch screen
- Arcade Operator’s Menu featuring dip switch settings and cabinet controls
- Cabinet constructed from premium materials: wood, metal, and plastic
Illuminated marquee and LED cabinet accents
- Signature amplified multi-speaker audio reproduction with volume control
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- HDTV Connectivity with Screen Mirroring
- USB Controller Support
- Replica mini LDV1000 commercial grade LaserDisc player with rear cab storage drawer
- Officially licensed by Digital Leisure and Bluth Group Ltd.
- 100-Day New Wave Factory Warranty
Included with purchase
- Prop replica mini LDV1000 Mini LaserDisc Player
- Prop replica mini Space Ace LaserDisc & Sleeve
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- Replica Operator’s Manual
- Space Ace Mini Poster
- 4x Mini Tokens
ABOUT SPACE ACE X REPLICADE
In late 1983, Cinematronics made the Space Ace Conversion Kit available to arcade operators who wanted to update their existing Dragon’s Lair arcade cabs to the newly released Don Bluth animated game. New Wave’s Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition is a 1/6th scale replica arcade cabinet that recreates the post-conversion Space Ace arcade cabinet. This RepliCade features: Space Ace marquee, side panel, and control panel cabinet art, an updated control panel with illuminated skill level buttons, a Cinematronics raised letter metal coindoor, red t-molding, a prop replica commercial grade LDV1000 LaserDisc player with prop Space Ace LaserDisk, and the Space Ace LaserDisc arcade game ROM running on the Daphne emulator. Officially licensed by Digital Leisure and Bluth Group Ltd.
SIZED FOR COLLECTORS
Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition has been designed in perfect one-sixth PlayScale to match your collectible figures, and fit perfectly on your bookshelf, bar, or desk.
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Every detail in our Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition machine has been painstakingly reproduced, including the wooden cabinet in perfect profile, control panel with reproduced PlayScale controls, illuminated marquee and cabinet accents, diecast metal coin door with a secret stash box, and professionally reproduced cabinet artwork.
We've even gone the extra mile and reproduced the 2nd Generation LaserDisc Player in 1/6th scale and included a miniature LaserDisc complete with paper sleeve!
Our custom-made controllers blend modern technology with classic control schemes to recreate arcade-accurate functionality at sixth scale size. PlayScale provides a truly satisfying gameplay experience in a collectible size.
Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition is fully playable with Playscale Joystick and arcade buttons which runs the original arcade ROM to provide an authentic arcade gaming experience.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY DIGITAL LEISURE
Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition is officially licensed by Digital Leisure and features the original cabinet artwork and arcade ROM from the arcade classic Space Ace!