THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM. EXPECTED SHIP DATE IS Q1 2023.
Please note: Orders shipping to countries other than the US and Canada DO NOT include local taxes or import duties. If applicable, you will be required to pay these at time of local delivery. Be aware that non-US orders may ship from our overseas warehouse.
Limited Quantity. Buy Now!
- Replica Food Fight arcade machine in 1/6 scale (12.375” tall)
- Pre-order Exclusive comes with Limited Edition yellow T-molding and alternative side panel art featuring Charlie Chuck in striped red t-shirt
- Plays the original Food Fight arcade ROM
- Arcade Operator’s menu with customizable dip switch and cabinet settings
- Miniaturized control panel featuring reproduction ball-top joystick and buttons
- Plug and Play HDTV and USB controller connectivity
- Cabinet constructed from traditional materials including wood, metal, and plastic
- Illuminated marquee and cabinet accents
- RepliCade signature amplified mono audio reproduction with volume control
- High-resolution cabinet art reproduction on quality 3M vinyl overlays
- Diecast metal coin doors with storage compartments
- High score saving with non-volatile memory
- Built-in, high-capacity rechargeable battery
- Premium LCD color screen 4:3 aspect ratio (horizontal orientation)
- Officially licensed by Atari
- 100-Day New Wave Factory Warranty
Included with purchase
- One (1) Food Fight Pre-order Exclusive Replica Arcade Machine
- One (1) Banana-Top Joystick
- Three (3) Pre-chewed Bubble Gum Wad Stickers
- One (1) Replica Food Fight Operator’s Manual
- One (1) Micro USB Charge Cable
- Four (4) Mini Metal Arcade Tokens
FOOD FIGHT X REPLICADE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE
Food Fight x RepliCade Pre-order Exclusive is a fully playable 1/6 scale replica of the original Food Fight arcade machine presented by New Wave™! Food Fight was developed by General Computer Corporation (GCC) and released in 1983 by Atari. Food Fight x RepliCade Pre-order Exclusive features all the beautiful cabinet artwork plus Limited Edition Yellow T-molding, runs the original arcade ROM, and even includes a replica of the Banana-Top joystick that developer Jonathan Hurd used during field testing.
This Food Fight x RepliCade variant with yellow T-molding and alternative side panel art featuring Charlie Chuck in striped red t-shirt is a strictly limited edition and only available for pre-order.
SIZED FOR COLLECTORS
Our Food Fight x RepliCade cabinet measures 12.375"H x 4.5"W x 5.75"D and weighs 3.0 lbs. This 1/6th scale machine matches your 12-inch collectible figures and fits perfectly on your bookshelf, bar or desk.
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Every detail of this brightly colored arcade classic has been painstakingly reproduced, including the wood cabinet, illuminated marquee & cabinet accents, diecast metal coin door, and professionally reproduced cabinet art printed on high quality 3M vinyl overlays.
Food Fight x RepliCade features the original arcade ROM, fully customizable dipswitch settings, and precision replica control panel. Also features HDTV connectivity and external USB controller support so you can sit back and play on the big screen.
Food Fight is fully licensed from Atari Inc.