Please note: All orders shipping to non-US addresses DO NOT include local taxes, import duties, or brokerage fees that may be charged by carriers. If applicable, you will be required to pay these at time of local delivery. Be aware that non-US orders may ship from our overseas warehouse.
Limited Quantity. Buy Now!
- Replica Q*bert arcade machine in 1/6th scale
- Plays the original Q*bert arcade ROMs and Warren Davis’s previously unreleased sequel Faster Harder More Challenging Q*bert
- Fully functional Knocker Coil
- Arcade Operator’s menu with customizable dip switch and operational test mode
- Miniaturized control panel featuring reproduction ball-top joystick and buttons
- Plug and Play HDTV connectivity
- Cabinet constructed from traditional materials including wood, metal, and plastic
- Illuminated marquee and cabinet accents
- RepliCade signature amplified mono audio reproduction with volume control
- High-resolution cabinet art reproduction on quality 3M vinyl overlays
- Diecast metal coin doors with storage compartments
- High score saving with non-volatile memory
- Built-in, high-capacity rechargeable battery
- Premium LCD color screen 4:3 aspect ratio (vertical orientation)
- Officially licensed Gottlieb branding
- 100-Day New Wave Factory Warranty
Included with purchase
- One (1) Q*bert Arcade Machine
- One (1) Replica Q*bert Operator’s Manual
- One (1) Micro USB Charge Cable
- Four (4) Mini Metal Arcade Tokens
Q*BERT X REPLICADE
Q*bert x RepliCade is a fully playable 1/6th scale replica of the original Q*bert arcade machine presented by New Wave™! Q*bert was released in 1982 by Gottlieb and was the first game designed by legendary developer Warren Davis. Q*bert x RepliCade runs the original arcade ROMs of both Q*bert and the previously unreleased sequel Faster Harder More Challenging Q*bert!
SIZED FOR COLLECTORS
Our Q*bert x RepliCade cabinet measures 11.3"H x 4"W x 5"D and weighs 2.4 lbs. This 1/6th scale machine matches your 12-inch collectible figures and fits perfectly on your bookshelf, bar or desk.
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Every detail in these amazing works of arcade art has been painstakingly reproduced, including the wood cabinet, illuminated marquee & cabinet accents, diecast metal coin door, and professionally reproduced cabinet art printed on high quality 3M vinyl overlays.
Q*bert features a fully functional Knocker Coil, fully customizable dipswitch settings, and premium construction materials including wood, metal, and plastics. Also features HDTV connectivity and external USB controller support so you can sit back and play on the big screen.
Gottlieb brand under license from Gottlieb Development, LLC.