Q*bert x RepliCade Warren Davis Edition
LOOKS, PLAYS AND CONTROLS like the Warren Davis' original preproduction prototype Q*bert Arcade Machine!
Limited Edition – All Sold Out!
- Replica Q*bert preproduction prototype in 1/6th scale
- Plays the original Q*bert arcade ROM and Warren Davis’s previously unreleased sequel Faster Harder More Challenging Q*bert ROM
- Fully functional Knocker Coil
- Arcade Operator’s menu with customizable dip switch and operational test mode
- Miniaturized control panel featuring reproduction black ball-top joystick and red translucent P1 & P2 buttons
- Plug and Play HDTV connectivity
- Cabinet constructed from traditional materials including wood, metal, and plastic
- Illuminated marquee & cabinet accents
- RepliCade signature amplified mono audio reproduction with volume control
- High-resolution cabinet art reproduction on quality 3M vinyl overlays
- Gottlieb® raised letter metal coin door with storage compartment
- High score saving with non-volatile memory
- Built-in, high-capacity rechargeable battery
- Premium LCD color screen 4:3 aspect ratio (vertical orientation)
- Officially licensed Gottlieb branding
- 100-Day New Wave Factory Warranty
Included with purchase
- One (1) Q*bert x RepliCade Warren Davis Edition Arcade Machine
- One (1) Replica Q*bert Operator’s Manual
- One (1) Micro USB Charge Cable
- Four (4) Mini Metal Arcade Tokens
- One (1) Exclusive Replica Cabinet Decal Set
Q*BERT X REPLICADE WARREN DAVIS EDITION
New Wave Toys is proud to announce the Q*bert x RepliCade Warren Davis Edition! This is a fully playable 1/6th scale replica of Warren’s preproduction prototype Q*bert machine as it sits today as part of WD’s private collection. This limited-edition machine has all the same standard Q*bert features with faithfully reproduced preproduction prototype cabinet artwork. Each cabinet is hand crafted to capture every possible detail including cabinet wear and tear, Gottlieb raised letter coin door, and more!
SIZED FOR COLLECTORS
Our Q*bert x RepliCade Warren Davis Edition cabinet measures 11.3"H x 4"W x 5"D and weighs 2.4 lbs. This 1/6th scale machine matches your 12-inch collectible figures and fits perfectly on your bookshelf, bar or desk.
Q*bert features a fully functional Knocker Coil, fully customizable dipswitch settings, and premium construction materials including wood, metal, and plastics. Also features HDTV connectivity and external USB controller support so you can sit back and play on the big screen.
Gottlieb brand under license from Gottlieb Development, LLC.